PARTICIPATE IN & LEARN FROM A COMMUNITY OF MEDIA MISSIONS RESEARCHERS
- Participate at the InterSearch annual conference where the Christian Media Ministry community meets to learn about and discuss developments in media usage, environmental trends, audience analysis, media strategy, evaluative research and research techniques.
- Participate in quarterly webinars to learn about new research and collaborative opportunities across the InterSearch community.
- Be a part of a virtual forum where news of current research is shared and where members can discuss Christian Media related research.
GAIN ACCESS TO VALUABLE RESEARCH INSIGHTS
- An e-library of Media related research that has been purchased for members or collated from publicly available sources.
- A set of resources designed to help Media organisations conduct and utilise research to measure audience reach and impact.
- A monthly update about events, resources, projects and emerging research with relevance for members.
- An annual briefing paper for Ministry Leaders on significant trends and thinking that is emerging from research activities for you to use in your strategy development.
USE OF OUR EXPERTISE TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN RESEARCH
- Access to the InterSearch office who can deliver advice on commissioning research projects to assist members, in particular those who do not have the expertise in house.
- Opportunity to have your own research peer reviewed by the InterSearch community. This is beneficial both in the early stages of research design and in post research assessment to help deliver academic rigour and to share learning within the community.
- Participate in cross community research initiatives where mutual benefit exists. E.g. by broadcast medium and geographic focus. Such initiatives will most likely be funded by participating members, but opportunities may exist to attract donor funding for collaborative projects.
- InterSearch can support the brokering of relationships with third parties who can scope, commission, conduct and analyse research on your behalf.
BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING CIBAR CONFERENCES
InterSearch is an associate member of the Conference of International Broadcasters' Audience Research (CIBAR) which entitles us to attend their excellent annual meeting. At this meeting, members share valuable research insights and learning points, as well as developing helpful contacts in the industry.